Tuesday 22 February 2011

Really 'Into The Gloss'...

 
For someone who used to work in fashion and currently works in beauty I blog very little about either those things. There are so many people who do it wonderfully, currently I'm just not sure what I would add to the party. For me I would need a new angle and some original material of my own to make it worthy of reading. (Although I am tempted to do a AW'11 'my fantasy shopping list' post, as I compile that for myself each season anyhow.)
Into The Gloss ....is the best original material site I've seen in a long long while. It's refreshing to read a beauty site with an editor that clearly understands who and what exactly feed into cosmetic and toiletry trends. And its well designed too...why is it that so many beauty blogs have great content but are hideous to look at??
One of my favourite post categories is The Top Shelf section, I love a spy on what other folks are using.