Tuesday 25 January 2011

Lovin' Lewis

“She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)”

“I can't go back to yesterday - because I was a different person then”

“The rule is, jam tomorrow and jam yesterday - but never jam today.”
“Will you, won't you, will you, won't you, will you join the dance?”


“I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, because I'm not myself, you see”

“Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.”

“He was part of my dream, of course - but then I was part of his dream too.”

“If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there.”

“That's the reason they're called lessons, because they lesson from day to day.”

All pictures  - Lewis Carroll, doctored by me in PowerPoint....it's the only program I can use! They are tad trad, but I still love them.